Specialist Consultant, Coach, Training Provider.
- GradDip Occupational Safety and Health, HR Management (Massey University)
- GradDip Dispute Resolution, Mediation (Massey University)
- PostGradDip Arts, Human Services (AUT)
- Lead Health and Safety Auditor (University of Ballarat, Australia)
- Executive and Organisational Coach Certification (ICF/Coaching Pacific Ltd)
- Cert. Small Business Management, and Cert. Advanced Business Growth (Te Wananga)
- ACC Approved Auditor for the WSMP levy discount programme
- Registered training provider for NZ Trade and Enterprise (NZTE)
Workplace Health & Safety Services
Working with a standard-setting team within DoL, and as a member of the Notifiable Occupational Diseases (NODs) Psychosocial review panel, Shona contributed to the development of the Best Practice Guidelines ‘Preventing and Responding to Workplace Bullying’ published Feb 2014.
In 2015, Shona was invited by ACC, and the Northland Chambers of Commerce, to join the team of judges for the Northland Westpac Business Awards, judging the workplace health and safety entrants.
Shona promotes healthy work through workshops, systems auditing, systems development, coaching and facilitation of dispute resolution.
Ensuring your work day ends with a safe return home.
Contact Shona now if you require help with any of these vital workplace functions.
Mediation for couples and families in need.
There are times in our lives when we need a little extra help: help with communicating, help with bridging misunderstandings, help with creating healthy, functional relationships. A skilled mediator will create a safe, supportive environment where both parties are able to express their needs clearly and calmly while working towards an outcome; whether that be a co-parenting situation or divorce/separation negotiations.
My approach to mediation is both respectful and unbiased; working equally with both parties to resolve disputes, to enhance communication and to achieve positive, lasting outcomes.
Take the first step towards positive communication: contact Shona Kelly for supportive mediation advice today.