Your Real Dreams
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Room 8, Level 2,
The Old Public Trust Building, 69 Bank St,
CBD, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.
I’m David Gill and am based in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.
After studying art and training as an actor and singer, I taught English and Drama, as well as providing both individualized and group training programs and workshops in public speaking and Neuro Linguistic Programming, known as NLP.
NLP helps people from all walks of life overcome the habits, fears and anxieties that hold them back, making it much easier to build confidence and the skills needed to form clear goals, learn quickly, and succeed.
I have found NLP incredibly useful in both my professional and personal life and love sharing the skills with others.
When the Canterbury earthquakes came, I was so grateful for the NLP training I had. It gave me a resilience that I would never have thought possible during five years of challenges and repairs.
With those challenges behind us, my partner and our four dogs have moved to Northland. I am excited to be opening Northland NLP and finally practicing NLP in my clinic at Room 10, Level 2, Old Public Trust Building, 69 Bank St – right in the CBD of the vibrant Whangarei City.
- BA(Hons) in English Literature, University of Canterbury
- BPA – Bachelor of Performing Arts, National Academy of Singing & Dramatic
Art (NASDA), Christchurch College of Education.
- Master Prac NLP – Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Instructor Certificate – Instructor of NLP (Short Courses).
- LTCL – Licentiate of the Trinity College of London – Teacher of Speech &
- Dip. Teaching & Learning (Secondary), Christchurch College of Education, University of Canterbury.
- Dip.(Hons) Art & Creativity, The Learning Connexion, Wellington.
- Cert Musical Theatre, The Wellington Performing Arts Centre, Wellington.
• NZANLP – New Zealand Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming – Practising Member.
• SCA – Speech Communication Association of New Zealand
• New Zealand Teacher’s Council – Practising Certificate – Full Registration.
If you have any questions or require any clarification, please feel free to call or write. I’d love to hear from you!